Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Soundtrack {Bliss N Eso}


It's been a couple of weeks since Bliss N Eso released their 5th studio album, which has already spawned 4 tracks. Their previous albums have featured such party jams as "Happy in my Hoody", "Woodstock 2008", "Addicted", "Then Til Now" and more.

So it's time for the Sydney crew to get a Saturday Soundtrack feature.









For all you Aussie Hip Hop lovers, here you go and I did I say LANGUAGE WARNING! I am sure Bliss N Eso will end up on heaps of Summer Festival line ups so keep an eye out for them on a main stage. I am sure you will be impressed as their live show is tops.

Tune in tomorrow for a new Countdown and Wednesday speaking of Festival announcements/line ups, Big Day Out 2014 is announced at 8pm.

Until then, happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment