Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mid Week Music News


Robyn & Royksopp have teamed up with clothing store H&M to get their new track out there.



Back to yesterday, how good was that new tune by Bertie Blackman? Speaking of good new music, Basement Jaxx have come back onto the scene with Unicorn and a new album to land in late August, am I excited? Yes I am. It's been a long ride for me and Basement Jaxx, so I am extremely excited to here this new record:



Kimbra has also announced a new record is on the way and I am sure by now you have caught the new tune 90's Music. Unfortunately with her touring partner Janelle Monae a lot of these gigs have been postponed or had a major downsizing in venue size, or both!

The Billboard Awards were on during the week and you can view all the performances and winners right now over HERE

Before Beyonce was a visual artist M.I.A was always all over music video's here is her latest:

No comments:

Post a Comment