Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Why am I featuring Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill This Week?


Why? Because a re-issue of this EPIC 1995 record is released this week to celebrate 20 years since it's initial release.

I am excited about this as a young lady of around 13 I brought this CD with my pocket money from my paper run and remember singing all the words to this epic songs. It's not just the singles it's the complete body of work. It's a brilliant album from start to finish and I still to this day find this album an essential listen.

I will be celebrating this album and it's 20 year anniversary all this week. Alanis has inspired so many solo female acts and inspired me as a music fan. This album is pure GOLD. Here are some choice cuts from the record with more to come as the week of Alanis love continues:





No comments:

Post a Comment