Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Midweek Album of the Week | Album of Year Edition - Nomination #4 - THE WEEKND - BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS


Last week I featured some live cuts from Disclosure's record so it's time to do the same for this week's FINAL album of the year feature The Weeknd.


Losers is not my favourite cut from the record, however if this is as bad as a cut comes from an album then it's a damn fine record in my eyes.

The Weeknd has been a favourite of mine since I first heard "Wicked Games" a few years back.

This album has been a very special record to me this year and I am sure a lot of babies have been created to tracks like "Earned It" and "Often" this year. This album has baby making and sweet sweet bed times written all over it.

The Weeknd it's the middle of the week and it's time to get S-E-X-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment