Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Short Break in Aus Music Month Version 2.0 to pay Tribute to...


The one and only Prince. He was remembered on my Fresh Friday Countdown yesterday, I briefly remembered him on my other BLOG and yesterday just felt surreal.

Waking to the news of a great artists passing you grew up with is just strange, it makes you think you are not as young as you once were. And Prince man he was still young, apparently fit and healthy living as a vegan.

Prince died aged 57 in Minnesota, the same as his birthplace leaving behind a musical legacy and tonne of heartbroken fans. The world paid respect to Prince yesterday and today I will via some of his best videos.

RIP Prince, you helped me love music and become the mad music fan I am today. Thank U








No comments:

Post a Comment