Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bob Evans x COVER x Thank You for the Music


Bob Evans on Double J covers a great little tune HERE. Double J has also shared my Feature Album this week which came out yesterday in-store and online.

Now completely off topic and sharing new music, Christina Aguilera has shared the below tune in reaction to Orlando.


As a gay male Christina I thank you, as a gay male I also thank Kevin Mitchell/Bob Evans for helping me through high school. Jebediah anthems like Leaving Home and Military Strongmen were my anthems in my high school days.

The world needs music and positivity these days and I believe Bob Evans and this new tune from Christina are proof there is HOPE out there.

Thank you Bob Evans for a great album this week and tomorrow we will celebrate and local Sydney legend with a legacy of great music, side projects and a famous sister, who is it? Tomorrow you'll find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment