Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Spotlight: Blink 182


Blink 182 has been around for years and their seventh studio album originally came out in July 2016 however a bonus disc came just this Friday gone.

California was a bit of a rebirth for the band and a return to fame. Bored to Death was a popular hit and the new Blink 182 Hoppus, Barker & Skiba were back to where they were at the height of All the Small Things fame.

I remember seeing Blink 182 at a Big Day Out in the late 90's and honestly this band was huge back in the day, and it's great to see a band from my youth make a great comeback. So it's Sunday and what better band to kick back with and watch some truly epic music videos. It's Blink time bitches.

The Sunday Spotlight will also take a break next month as I feature a month of Winter music lists on Sunday. I will also have a Queen of a month on Randy Andy's Blog. My other blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment