Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Spotlight: Grinspoon


The Sunday Spotlight is back for July and what better way than to celebrate 20 years of an outstanding release from Lismore, NSW, Guide to Better Living.

Grinspoon have been doing the rounds since the mid 90's and still selling out gigs across the nation. This week in Sydney they play Thursday 6 July & a sold out Friday 7 July at Sydney's Enmore Theatre.


The four piece came onto the scene with this very album, were huge on Triple J and have gone onto release 7 full length recordings. In addition we have had four EP's and big hits like Chemical Heart all across the radio.

I have loved Grinspoon since my high school years on the Central Coast so to see an album I grew up celebrate 20 years makes me feel an old mad music fan. I loved DCX3, Don't Go Away and all the hits from this remarkable debut.

Grinspoon are Australian icons, well done boys for showing Aussie's still rock, hard.









No comments:

Post a Comment