Friday, April 6, 2018

Fresh Friday Countdown #108 - Friday 6 April 2018


20 - Azealia Banks - Anna Wintour
19 - Flight Facilities - I Need You {Feat NIKA}
18 - Alison Wonderland - Church
17 - Migos - Stirfry
16 - Troye Sivan - My My My! {Throttle Remix}
15 - Marshmello - Silence {Feat. Khalid}
14 - A$AP Rocky - A$AP Forever {Feat. Moby}
13 - PNAU - Go Bang
12 - Robinson - Nothing to Regret
11 - Portugal. the Man - Feel it Still
10 - Post Malone - I Fall Apart
9 - David Guetta & Sia - Flames
8 - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray for Me
7 - Eminem - River {Feat. Ed Sheeran}
6 - Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All the Stars
5 -  Drake - God's Plan
4 - Vance Joy - We're Going Home
3 - The Weeknd - Call Out My Name
2 - Khalid & Normani - Love Lies
1 - Marshmello & Anne-Marie - FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment