Saturday, June 30, 2018

Out on the Shelves... Yesterday


BIG day for new releases yesterday as we all waited until later in the day for Drake's double album, but other than Drake what else came out yesterday?

Kota Banks is my new addiction her latest track Fiorentina, to my surprise a ten track MixTape appeared online yesterday from her..... and it's pure FIRE.


Featured on the A Side (yes it's back to the old school side A & B), it's Drake with his latest release Scorpion. This track is I'm Upset and people love the video sick!


Tomorrow I will share with you the brilliant new Florence and the Machine release, High as Hope. Florence is our Sunday Spotlight.


Speaking of Sunday Spotlight's recently I featured the Gorillaz, there latest record The Now Now, is finally out now.


The Rubens are next week's exciting feature stars and I can't wait to feature their third record Lo La Ru, it hit the streaming services and online stores yesterday. Not K-Mart though, they have now ceased selling music and DVD's.


Who saw this coming.... New music from The Vines!


Singer/songwriter Dean Lewis is back with a new single, will it be as big as Waves?

No comments:

Post a Comment