Friday, August 30, 2019

Fresh Friday Countdown #177 - Friday 30 August 2019


20 - Lizzo - Juice
19 - Tones and I - Colourblind
18 - Illy - Then What
17 - Angels and Airwaves - Kiss & Tell
16 - Tones and I - Jimmy
15 - Sofi Tukker - Swing
14 - Tones and I - The Kids are Coming
13 - Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart {Feat. Miley Cyrus}
12 - Duke Dumont & Zak Abel - The Power
11 - Macklemore - Shadow {Feat. IRO}
10 - Birds of Tokyo - Good Lord
9 - Ruel - Real Thing
8 - Post Malone & Swae Lee - Sunflower
7 - PNAU - All of Us {Feat. Ollie Gabriel}
6 - Post Malone - Goodbyes {Feat. Young Thug}
5 - Tones and I - Johnny Run Away
4 - Birds of Tokyo - The Greatest Mistakes
3 - Tones and I - Never Seen the Rain
2 - Billie Eilish - bad guy
1 - Tones and I - Dance Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment