Friday, July 10, 2020

Fresh Friday Countdown #218 - Friday 10 July, 2020


20 - Ty Dolla $ign - Ego Death {Feat. Kanye West, FKA Twigs & Skrillex}
19 - The Weeknd - In Your Eyes
18 - Pete Murray - Found My Place
17 - Tones and I - Bad Child
16 - Powfu - Death Bed {Feat. beabadoobee}
15 - Juice WRLD & Halsey - Life's a Mess
14 - Bring Me the Horizon - Parasite Eve
13 - Post Malone - Circles
12 - Tones and I - Ur So FuckinG cOol
11 - Joel Corry - Head & Heart {Feat. MNEK}
10 - Tones and I - Dance Monkey
9 - Dean Lewis - Half a Man
8 - BENEE - Supalonely {Feat. Gus Dapperton}
7 - Marshmello & Halsey - Be Kind
6 - Hilltop Hoods - I'm Good?
5 - Sia - Together
4 - SAINt JHN - Roses (Imanbek Remix)
3 - Amy Shark - Everybody Rise
2 - The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
1 - Eiffel 65 - Blue {Flume Remix}

No comments:

Post a Comment