Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Album of the Year Nomination #3 - Tones and I - Welcome To The Madhouse

It's the year of the ladies 2021 with the third album of the year going to a solo female artist. More impressing, it's the second Australian Album of the Year nomination for 2021. Welcome Tones and I to the Album of the Year race for 2021.

Following her killer EP The Kids are Coming, Tones and I finally has given us a solid debut record. Featuring the big singles Fly Away and Cloudy Day as well as Won't Sleep, Welcome To The Madhouse is filled to the brim with catchy pop tunes.

Tones and I joins Amy Shark and Olivia Rodrigo for this years Album of 2021. Like 2020 it's been a tough year (already). So bright pop sounds like Tones and I is very welcome right now. 

The album landed at just the right time as Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two biggest states right now continue to be locked down.

So if you need three albums to listen to, Tones and I, Amy Shark's and Olivia Rodrigo's are must listens.

Take a listen to an in depth, deep dive into Tones and I's debut HERE whilst streaming it below. The next Album of the Year nomination might be just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment