Friday, December 17, 2021

Fresh Friday Countdown #290 - Friday 17 December, 2021 (Final for 2021)

20 - Juice WRLD, SUGA & BTS - Girl of My Dreams
19 - Olivia Rodrigo - good 4 u
18 - The Weeknd - Take My Breath
17 - The Amity Affliction - Death is All Around
16 - Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - INDUSTRY BABY
15 - The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
14 - Dean Lewis - Looks Like Me
13 - SZA - I Hate U
12 - Post Malone & The Weeknd - One Right Now
11 - bbno$ - edamame {Feat. Rich Brian}
10 -  Riton & Nightcrawlers - Friday {Feat. Mufasa & Hypeman} 
9 - Shouse & David Guetta - Love Tonight (David Guetta Remix)
8 - RÜFÜS DU SOL - On My Knees
7 - Tones And I - Cloudy Day
6 - The Amity Affliction - Give Up the Ghost
5 - Lil Nas X - THATS WHAT I WANT 
4 - Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd - Moth to a Flame
3 - Glass Animals - Heat Waves
2 - Vance Joy - Missing Piece
1 - The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber - Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment