Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Kinder, Wafia, Northeast Party House | ELEVATE Sydney 2023

How did I sleep on free, live music in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Last year ELEVATE Sydney kicked off with Tones And I, Tim Minchin, Baker Boy, Electric Fields, Marcia Hines, Leo Sayer, The Wiggles and Ngaiire.

This year I was lucky to see Kinder, Wafia & Northeast Party House.

I love KINDER, their songs are the ultimate party starters. WAFIA I have loved since I first heard Heartburn back in 2015. NORTHEAST PARTY HOUSE also know how to party. I was happy to see them play recent hits Cranky Boy and Dominos.

ELEVATE Sydney is an absolutely AWESOME idea from Destination NSW. Bringing free, live music to the CBD, not only creates jobs on the day, money into businesses also sharing the Cahill Expressway which turns into a live music stage, but gives young people, families, the people of Sydney something to do.

Shame the weather Saturday night was beyond average. However for Kinder we got a perfect Saturday afternoon. So to celebrate the weekend's live music, here are some choice cuts from these killer local acts!

No comments:

Post a Comment