Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day


Happy Day Two of Flashing off the Record, hope you enjoyed my Hello Welcome and now it's time for something I like to call Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day.

So here is today's tune:



OK so it was Disclosure who introduced me to the fine vocal chords of Jessie Ware, but damn this song is chilled, its killer and simply no filler.  From her debut album "Devotion"I only recently discovered this gem but seriously this song is so sweet and so smooth.

Jessie Ware for me is one of those artists who has slipped under the radar but I can see her second album blowing up Adele "21" style. Her voice is pure and uses only the best producers, when Disclosure turned "Running" into a club track it gave her a whole new life.

Jessie Ware you are super talented and my first Tight Ass Tuesday Tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment