Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day


Last week I featured this gem from Jessie Ware (here is the cute as pie official music video):



and I still just love this tune, today I feature a tune that I only starting put on high rotation after a Glee episode, it's Tegan and Sara's most recent tune "Closer":



Tegan and Sara are about to embark on a little tour called Groovin the Moo around regional Australia (sold out in a few towns) and also do some sexy solo shows around the place.

If you have loved Tegan and Sara for as long as I have you will love the Greg Kurstin production on this number.  Their latest album "Heartthrob" has taken a few listens for me but the more I give it a go the more I like it.

So there is the second Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day, coming later commentary on this week's countdown and a look at countdowns here and abroad (UK only) until then, try getting this Tegan and Sara tune outta your head....

No comments:

Post a Comment