Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Spotlight: The Amity Affliction


I featured the two lead singles from their sixth studio record Misery in yesterday's post (you can view HERE) so today is more about a best of for QLD group The Amity Affliction.

Forming in 2003, the group has seen a few line up changes, however they are fan favourites and played a number of live shows as well as music festivals across Australia and abroad.

Usually I have more chilled artists on Sunday Spotlight or my favourite female artist, well you can catch Laurel here on my other BLOG.

From tomorrow I will feature Tash Sultana's awesome long player, finally landing on Friday AM. For now turn it up to 11, it's the The Amity Affliction, a 100% local week of features continuing tomorrow with so much Tash Sultana!











No comments:

Post a Comment