Saturday, October 6, 2018

Online/Streaming... NOW! - Pre Daylight Savings Edition


Let's start local and reveal next week's loud feature album, with a slight line up change, Bleeding Knees Club are back and from Monday, it's time to Fade the Hammer.


Staying local and tomorrow Bootleg Rascal will feature as my (Mini) Sunday Profile over HERE. AnĂ²nimo was released yesterday and features this terrific cut Mercy which you may already know.


Bob Evans released his best of yesterday, Full Circle. From the early Jebediah days (my first all ages gig, way back in the 90's with Bodyjar and Red Jezebel) to now, Bob Evans AKA Kevin Mitchell is a living Aussie legend.


Last Dinosaurs will be tomorrow's Sunday Spotlight, so make sure to pop by tomorrow for a swag of Last Dinosaurs, in the meantime here is a cut from their new record.


Matt Corby continues to promote his new album with All That I See, the countdown is on till it's release and I for one cannot wait!


Halsey's new song is already a certified hit, Without Me is another moody smash from one of my favourite live acts in the past few years.


One of yesterday's best new tracks, easy Anderson .Paak teaming up with Kendrick, YASS! Hit!


Finally the best new song of yesterday goes to? Easy.... take a listen below, pure POP magic!


Due to a Long Weekend Feature Album last week, I didn't post last Friday's new releases here, however on my other blog I did. So if you want to catch up, take a listen/look HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment