Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Spotlight: Robyn


Her first album was released in 1995, Swedish pop powerhouse Robyn is back with Honey!

38 singles, 7 studio albums, 5 EP's later Honey was released on Friday. After teasing us with the title track and Missing You, we finally have all nine pop-tastic tracks on whatever music streaming service you use.

I loved her Body Talk series and can't believe all the artists she has worked with or written songs for, that includes Australia's own Peter Andre! Yes she wrote his track What is Love in 2004.

Robyn is pop music at it's best, she makes a real dance floor filler and I cannot tell you how many times I have had a long drive screaming the lyrics to Dancing on My Own.

Other than NAO (featured on my other blog, HERE) I cannot think of an artist more worthy of a feature right now. Robyn is officially the queen of pop right now! Enjoy the below and dance away your Sunday!













No comments:

Post a Comment