Sunday, December 23, 2018

Summer Music Lists Special - Back Mid Jan, 2019


It's Summer, I've been slack with posts but in a few weeks I will bring you a few more of my annual Summer Music Lists.

I have already shared three lists with you in the first few weeks of Summer, The Hitz of Spring 2018, featuring a massive dance track as your number one, full list HERE

Second up a BUMPER 2-4-1 Males and Females of the year 2018, with Drake and Amy Shark romping it home, full list HERE

Finally thus far, Australian music in 2018 has been wonderful, well done to Amy Shark for taking out the second top spot in as many weeks with I Said Hi, full list HERE 

Tomorrow I may share with you another Top 200 of 2018 spoiler alert, however for now, here are some of my top picks for 2018....




No comments:

Post a Comment