Monday, December 31, 2018

Sunday Spotlight returns.... Sunday 13 January 2019


Happy New Years dear readers and with that I am happy to announce the Sunday Spotlight returns on Sunday 13 January 2019. The (Mini) Sunday Spotlight returns early February on my other blog HERE. Whilst you are there, catch up with one of my many film or TV reviews for your best Summer viewing. Remember in Australia we don't all love cricket or tennis.

Until then have a wonderful night tonight, I am excited to be in Bangkok and I will tell you something for nothing, if New Year's Eve, Eve was anything to go by, this place about to BLOW!

All the best for 2019 and thanks for reading in 2018. Finally well done again to Amy Shark for her album of the year and tomorrow remember the second part of the 200 songs of 2018 will be posted, right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment