Friday, September 13, 2019

Fresh Friday the 13th Countdown #179 - Friday 13 September 2019


20 - Duke Dumont & Zak Abel - The Power
19 - 
Lizzo - Juice
18 - Tones and I - The Kids Are Coming
17 - Grimes & i_o - Violence
16 - Post Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding
15 - Tones and I - Johnny Run Away
14 - Blink 182 - I Really Wish I Hated You
13 - Sofi Tukker - Swing
12 - The Amity Affliction - All My Friends Are Dead
11 - Post Malone - Goodbyes {Feat. Young Thug}
10 - 
Birds of Tokyo - The Greatest Mistakes
9 - Illy - Then What
8 - 
PNAU - All of Us {Feat. Ollie Gabriel}

7 - Post Malone - Die for Me {Feat. Future & Halsey}
6 - Birds of Tokyo - Good Lord
5 -
 Post Malone - Take What You Want {Feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott}
4 - Tones and I - Never Seen the Rain
3 - 
Billie Eilish - bad guy
2 - Post Malone - Circles
1 - Tones and I - Dance Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment