Saturday, September 21, 2019

More Troye, this time LIVE!


Featured twice on this week's amazing feature album Charli by Charli XCX, Troye Sivan dazzled Sydney siders last night at the Hordern Pavilion.

Opening his show with Seventeen and the title track of his latest album and tour Bloom, Troye had a slight technical difficulty early on but powered through a huge set last night.

From Fools, Wild the Lauv assisted I'm So Tired.., Dance to This and Charli XCX mixed medley of 2099/1999, Troye slayed last night.

His encore of Youth and My My My blew the roof off the venue. With the last chorus of My My My being assisted by the Throttle Remix and a full club vibe, Troye is 100% on fire at present.

Such a great show, such a great vibe. Not to mention some of the Climate Strikers clearly just bounced from taking the day off school to the Troye Sivan dance floor.

So much fun, such a great gig, YASS Troye, YASS!


No comments:

Post a Comment