Tuesday, January 27, 2015

3 Post Day Yesterday


Yes yesterday was a Massive day on this very BLOG, the second and top end of my 200 best songs of 2014 were revealed, my Male Album of the Year announced and well done to Mr Mark Ronson, he is the first album of the year nominated act for 2015.

Can I just say how excited I was for 6 of my 10 Hottest 100 songs of 2014 to make the list. I have to say I was so bored of all the Taylor Swift should have made the countdown commentary last night. Man Taylor Swift has a place, that's called lame ass commercial radio. Triple J is for the underdogs the acts who get little play on 2DAY FM (despite no one listening now Vile Kyle & Jackie Ho have left), Nova & Kiis FM, the acts who still play small pubs and the new acts being discovered all over Triple J Unearthed.

Tomorrow - this week's album of the year will take over, a new Summer music list will get published on Sunday and it's the countdown to Laneway - HELL FUCK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment