Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Living for Love | Living for Leaks


So Madonna has had a lot of press re: the leaked tracks and almost entire album, her upcoming album Rebel Heart. After listening to bits and pieces there really is only one song to be excited for, "Living for Love". But is the version I like the one that will make the final cut?

A new remix also surfaced this week and I am partial to a good remix, but is it better than what will make the release in March? Or will she chuck a Beyonce and just drop it overnight soon?

So many questions, back to the music I say.



This is what I think is the "real" version:



Here is the version I really like:



Here is hoping the above version makes the cut as the lead single and the one used on the album Rebel Heart when it gets a proper release.

More music news and feature album tracks soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment