Friday, January 2, 2015

Male Album of 2014


So SIA took out my Album of the Year for 2014, and I had another few nominations that just didn't quite make the top Album of the Year. So along with Part II of my 200 songs of 2014 I thought I would crown my Male Album of 2014 (seeing as Sia is clearly the top chick).

So leaving the Preatures be now (however I am loving hearing "Ordinary" heaps on the radio - just another great cut from the Sydney groups debut long player) and having three men in the running for the Male Artist Album of 2014. Two local, one international, do you remember who could be in the running? Well here is a quick recap.

1. Pharrell Williams - G I R L

Easily the best Pop record of 2014 but is it the best Male record of 2014? Australia Day (AM) is when you will find out.


2. Chet Faker - Built on Glass

Beard if the year, but Male Album of the Year? Find out later this month...


3. Vance Joy - Dream Your Life Away

Killer year and picked up the support slot for Taylor Swifts upcoming World Tour, could he add Male Album of the Year to his triumphs?

No comments:

Post a Comment