Friday, October 18, 2019

Fresh Friday Countdown #184 - Friday 18 October 2019


20 - Post Malone - Goodbyes {Feat. Young Thug}
19 - 
Halsey - Graveyard
18 - French Montana - Writing on the Wall {Feat. Post Malone, Cardi B & Rvssian}
17 - 
Tones and I - Johnny Run Away

16 - Riton & Oliver Heldens - Turn Me On {Feat. Vula}
15 - Tones and I - The Kids Are Coming
14 - Birds of Tokyo - Good Lord
13 - Cub Sport - I Never Cried So Much in My Whole Life {Feat. Darren Hayes}

12 - Illy - Lean On Me {Feat. Robinson}
11 - Golden Features & The Presets - Paradise
10 - Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM
9 - Sofi Tukker - Purple Hat
8 - Flight Facilities - Better Than Ever {Feat. Aloe Blacc}
7 - Meduza, Becky Hill & GOODBOYS - Lose Control
6 - Billie Eilish - bad guy
5 - Flume - Running Back {Feat. Vera Blue}

4 - Tones and I - Never Seen the Rain
3 - Post Malone - Circles
2 - Regard - Ride It
1 - Tones and I - Dance Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment