Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday Spotlight: Babymetal


Keeping it short and sweet this week for the return to the Sunday Spotlight following the October long weekend. It's Babymetal out of Japan following the release of their new album Metal Galaxy on Friday.

Around three years ago I heard a track Karate on the radio, it was like nothing I had ever heard before. A mix of metal and J-Pop, it was pure perfection!

I thought is this a thing? Does this sound have a following? Well three years down the track and another big album, yes they do is the answer!

You can stream the entire new record and read a stack more about the duo HERE

I look forward to seeing where Su-metal and Moametal will end up, currently they are playing massive live shows, getting fans all hopped up on their unique brand of metal with a touch of J-Pop. I love this!







No comments:

Post a Comment