Thursday, October 3, 2019

Streaming... Now | Key Friday 27 September Releases


I was lucky enough to be in Brisbane on the weekend just gone, River Fire, YASS! So I missed checking out last week's BIG releases, a few of them I have already featured, like Boy & Bear. Their new album is Suck On Light, I featured them on the latest Sunday Spotlight.

I'm are featuring the brilliant new album from, Hermitude, it's called Pollyanarchy and you can stream it HERE.

Moving to Monday's moving forward my (Mini) Monday Spotlight featured the brilliant new record from Sui Zhen. IT's called Losing, Linda and you can stream it NOW!

Also out last week, it was a return from Tegan & Sara their new album is Hey, I’m Just Like You.


About to tour Australia Noel Gallagher’s and his High Flying Birds released a new EP ahead of the tour. It's called This Is The Place, it's streaming now.


On the singles scene, here are some of the key releases from last Friday....

Cassian ftg. Zolly – Magical


Flume featuring. Vera Blue – Rushing Back


Illy featuring. Robinson – Lean On Me


Kito featuring. Empress Of – Wild Girl



Kira Puru – Why Don’t We Get Along


Yeo – Be Your Frand

No comments:

Post a Comment