Thursday, March 19, 2020

Streaming... NOW! | Key Friday the 13th Releases


I was out and about last weekend so I missed the Friday the 13th releases, from the key releases we got new albums from Grouplove (Healer) and Ocean Grove (Flip Phone Fantasy). Both had features on this blog.

Locally Kingswood released their latest album, Juveniles, stream it below.


The movie may be postponed for cinema release, however the Trolls World Tour album was released. Featuring stacks of Justin Timberlake and one of my personal favourites, SZA.


Here are the key singles from one hell of a Friday the 13th!

Kota Banks – Italiana


Dro Carey feat. Francesca Gonzales – Clear To You


Dro Carey – Healer


Flume feat. Toro Y Moi – The Difference


Hands Like Houses – Headrush


The Killers – Caution

Lastlings – Take My Hand


Pat Lok & Thandi Phoenix – Freefall


Ngaiire – Boom


Anderson .Paak & Justin Timberlake – Don’t Slack


Remi – Elevate


Remi feat. Jace Excell – Get It Right


Sparrows – Hide & Seek


Tones And I – Bad Child


Tones And I – Can’t Be Happy All The Time

No comments:

Post a Comment