Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hump Day Hit {Major Lazer - Bubble Butt {Feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga & Mystic}}


After taking out my Super Producer Part Three and various other posts since I begun Flashing off the Record, Major Lazer's second album "Free the Universe" just continues to drop hits. This was initially my favourite cut off the album and now with a totally whack music video to boot, it completes my love of this song featuring yes the one and only Bruno "I'm all over the radio, music video and anywhere that will have me" Mars.

Check out the video below and get your Bubble Butt on!



I feel another Album of the Year Nomination coming on.... Well it is almost June. And speaking off, look out for my Mid Year Wrap up coming soon and also in a few days (well next Monday) the Hitz of Autumn 2013, the 20 hottest jams (and not Strawberry and Raspberry) over the past chilly, foggy (how was this morning Sydney?) and dance-tastic 3 months. Will Daft Punk be Number One or will something surprise us all???

Also a belated Happy 45th Birthday to Miss Kylie Minogue. She dropped this new tune overnight and with a new album on the way could this be the future Minogue???

No comments:

Post a Comment