Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day


I really didn't like "Internet Friends" but I am totally loving "EDM Death Machine" from the new EP "Haunted House".

This is their third EP they have released since late 2011, it's been a good couple of years here and abroad for the ex Pendulum boys from Perth.

This song is a real departure from the novelty fun of "Internet Friends" and I am super happy to share this as today's Tight Ass Tuesday Tune Day tune:



Also featured on the EP is the below which recently hit the charts in the UK (where they are now based) it's called "Power Glove":


Just because I've changed, here is the remix of "Internet Friends" also featured on the new Haunted House EP:


Until next time, Bookmark me, or whatever you do in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment