Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Soundtrack {MS MR}


OK so they blew my mind with "Hurricane" & then "Bones" scored the spot as being the Game of Thrones Season Three promo song and finally "Fantasy" was killer catchy pop, so on the day after their debut album "Secondhand Rapture" dropped it's no doubt MS MR are this week's Saturday Soundtrack.

I listen to a stream of the album on the Guardian's website during the week and was in love with this divine pop.

A friend of mine who works at Sony BMG who surprisingly looks a lot like Patience from the Grates told me the album was going to be grand and without fail Erin from Melb's this album is terrific. It's 5 star goodness and with me revealing my first Album of The Year for 2013 on Monday, will it be MS MR?

It's been a while in the mix for this album but the debut EP "Candy Bar Creep Show" had me. "Hurricane" is still one of the best songs of 2012:


If your a Game of Thrones song this song would be familiar:



Maybe not the REMIX side of things though and their latest:



I'm in love with MS MR and totally need to see them live, live you say, well tickets go on-sale Monday here for a gig @ the Metro.

I pray to whoever is upstairs that I am at this gig.

So there you have it today's Saturday Soundtrack straight from New York it's MS MR. Enjoy the sounds above and don't forget to head along to the Guardian site to stream the entire album. OR buy it now, it's all killer and no filler.

See you tomorrow for a HOT new Countdown and Monday for the first album of the year Nomination, yes in May, come on artists put out some pure gold, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment